Price And Quantity
- 270 INR
- PVC Plastic
- School, Medical College, Hospitals
The respiratory system works in conjunction with the circulatory system to supply all the cells and tissues of the body with oxygen and to remove carbon dioxide.
This involves four separate processes.
- Breathing (pulmonary ventilation)
- The exchange of gasses between the lungs and the blood (pulmonary diffusion).
- Transportation of oxygen and carbon dioxide via the blood
- Exchange of gases between the capillary blood and the tissues of the body.
- A +B are referred to as external respiration.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
4537/1 A, Bldg. 13, Deepak Market, Ist , Ambala, Haryana, 133001, India